Just wanted to say thanks for all the support. I had a productive day at work (in between rainfalls) and made it to the gym for a great workout. See... a good night's sleep... venting... and a little bit of gumption... and I'm going again.
Was there ever really ever any doubt? Nice to see you back. You might be your own worst enemy but you are also your own best friend, because you know what you need better than anyone else. Thank you for sharing so that we could be here for you. Given the choice, I will always choose your truth over your silence, no matter what. ;)
Glad to read you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteWas there ever really ever any doubt? Nice to see you back. You might be your own worst enemy but you are also your own best friend, because you know what you need better than anyone else. Thank you for sharing so that we could be here for you. Given the choice, I will always choose your truth over your silence, no matter what. ;)
ReplyDeleteA great work out can do wonders!
ReplyDeleteYou gotta be like that EverReady Bunny!
ReplyDeleteYou have an army of friends out there, David.....it's a true testament to the kind of person you are. BRING ON THE SUNSHINE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt seems it was all worth it then, right?
ReplyDeleteRay
And "off-line" for a few days, up to my ears in work. I am sorry I missed all the hullabaloo - I am glad that you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteMay you always be happy David. You have a lot going for you. I always enjoy visiting with you and am glad you are my friend.
ReplyDelete