Monday, April 18, 2011

Reminder: YUM !! Invitational Extravaganza Submission

If you missed the post I did last week ( YUM !! Invitational Extravaganza ), I invited readers and bloggers to submit their favorite pics of themselves for my first ever YUM !! (Bloggers and the Readers Thereof) Invitational Extravaganza.  I received some entries so far, but there's a lot of you out there who haven't sent anything.  It doesn't have to be when you're younger... or a sexy pic (and certainly not nude, lol)... just one that when you look at it, you feel good about yourself... a pic that evokes self-confidence in you... maybe it's the pic that you always used in your profiles, etc..  The more 80's Jessica Rabbit/Tom Selleck the better though.  And for you youngsters (Adam, etc.)... you're not too young to submit.  Don't make me creep on your facebook pages to find pics of you. 

I will be doing the post later this week... so please submit (pittguy2008@comcast.net)... girls, boys.. young, old.

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to get my husband's permission first, since he's in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. david
    I have no photos of me that look good!
    thank goodness I have ahubby that loves me as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Submitting a photo. Feeling frisky this afternoon, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to find and scan a suitable and hot younger of me, D@vid. Having a hard time...there are very few pics that exist of me when I was in my 20s.

    ReplyDelete