Monday, April 11, 2011

YUM !! Invitational Extravaganza

I've always been a bit of a voyeur and feel most comfortable going right up to the edge of some situation for a birds-eye view, but not always participating.  An erotic environment provides mystery and intrigue... and even with opening of a present... I'm much more into thinking about what's inside of it and the unwrapping than the actual moment of unveiling.  I find foreplay to be most intriguing more so than the actual down-and-dirty deed.

I try to keep my blog "G" rated... but I've been doing my YUM !! section since the beginning to provide a little bit of stimulation to the readers and to push the envelope a bit.  I don't show any nudity other than a bum or so, here and there... so it's all good... and I try to group them by theme and generally they are the type of guys in the situations that I find... well... yummy.

Inspired by Sean's 'Undie Mondays" at Idle Eyes and a Dormy, I was reading Ron's blog Retired in Delaware where he was talking about making out a new will, and in the picture he used was him years ago with no shirt on, riding on a lawn mower and I couldn't help thinking..... YUM !!  We all have pictures that we use that may be from days gone by that we think we look best in... maybe when we had some muscles... maybe when we had a full head of hair... maybe we had a great tan.... or maybe it's just a picture that makes us relate to a certain happy time period in our life. 

The picture above used to be my favorite picture that I always used in profiles... which was ten years ago.  I always liked it because it was probably the last time that I had any muscles.... I had some facial and arm hair... I'm sporting my favorite ballcap... AND... I was giving you a water feature in the background.  It says 'I'm so cosmopolitan in Columbus and I'm not afraid to get my terrycloth shirt wet sitting by the water'.

Whatever the reason, I'm inviting readers and bloggers to email me your favorite picture.... when you thought you were particularly yummy (preferably when younger) so that I can post it on my next YUM !! posting.  We're definitely wanting to keep it clean.... but a skimpy little 70's speedo or ripped up 80's jeans shot or the like would be.... YUM !! 

9 comments:

  1. I think i am 20 years too young for this LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say you are very attractive in both pictures, but I really do like the one off to the side better.

    I do agree with you on the foreplay. It can start any where. While Iam at work talking to you. At home while eating dinner, etc, etc.

    YOu have a very nice blog. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. D@vid,
    That is a good picture of you. Yum indeed. :) I like your challenge. I have loads of pictures but I think I know the one I will send to you. It was taken the first time I visited Provincetown. I loved Provincetown and the freedom it gave me as a gay man. I also loved the natural beauty of the place. Like the song says "You'll fall in love with Cape Cod" and I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright... I'll send you a picture.
    What a great way to get guys to send you pictures! Wish I would have thought of it...
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. You know I'll accept the challenge, but I'm not sure I looked better 10 or 20 yrs ago. But I'll have to find some pic of me and shoot your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checked in to your blog from Sean's (Idle Eyes). Very nice! That is a great pic on this post, but I prefer your current ones! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 'vintage' photo is definitely YUM! But then again, I think your current photo is pretty YUM too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooooved your undie pic. WOOF.

    ReplyDelete