Tuesday, April 26, 2011

YUM !! (Bloggers and Readers Thereof)

I'm pleased that there were so many of you who submitted pictures for the YUM !! Invitational.  I asked fellow bloggers and readers to send me their favorite photos... the one where they feel good about themselves.  Let's face it... sometimes, if we don't toot our own horn, no one will and everyone deserves to feel good.  Beautiful people, inside and out.  These are the people in my neighborhood....

My Contributions:  These first pics were taken by one of my exes... we were in Cancun and I was inspired both by Mark Spitz (and his stars and stripes speedo), and the Cool Water cologne add where the guy comes out of the water looking fantastic.  Mine, however, look like a beached whale and that I'm washing my hair.  Not the sexy look I was going for, but it didn't seem to matter at the time, as the photo shoot kept rolling.























                              Me in L.A.
(I was giving you some hanging from a rope action)
________________________________________


Adam from Sex At Noon Taxes (Our little boy (who looks good in stripes
no matter which direction they're going in))


Blobby from Blobby's Blog (Gotta love a hairy-legged man
who loves hairy dogs)


Erik from Gambrinous with Griffonage (Daddy, don't beat me (unless I'm bad,
which I always am)


My Friend (and reader) Julie (Va va va vooooom, complete
with come-F-me pumps.  And I turned gay, why?)


Jim at Jim's Stuff  (Just lay back... I'll take care of you)


Kelly from Rambling Along In Life  (Ok, this bitch is submitting his
Abercrombie print ad... YUM!)


Kevin from Kevin's Rants (Um, yes, Kev... I want a lick)


Cubby at Patently Queer  (Yes sir... Mr. Boss Man)


Paul at Chez Paul  (Sultry as the day is long)



A Friend of mine from Vegas, Paul (Save me, Superman!)


Rich from A Work In Progress (Catch me, here I come)


    Rob (That tattoo must say 'sexy')


Rob from Dulce Y Peligroso (Make me an offer I can't refuse, Sir)


Ron from Retired in Delaware (Loves me some sweaty man in a field
on a piece of machinery) 


Sean from Idle Eyes and a Dormy (Sassy, sexy, spicy, sultry...)


Stan from Metro Dystopia (You can't hide that machoism
behind those glasses)


            Warren (Classic beauty)

14 comments:

  1. Very Handsome set of Men here. I will try to send you one of me soon.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in phillyApril 26, 2011 at 6:08 PM

    jeebus, I would shag each and every one of them hawt boyz! well, I WOULD if they batted for my team...and no, I am not into girls.

    hands down, cubby would be my first shag, then kelly, then blobby, then...(swoons)

    thanks for posting these magnificent manly men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great idea D@vid! Love everyone's pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dayum! We're all so HAWT! Let's have a group date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very entertaining! Great idea for a blog posting. Thanks D@vid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics of you in Mexico. Handsome collection of readers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. all the guys are damn hot. Thanks for this great post David

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Hotties galore! That's what I was hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you didnt publish a pic of me here......I have a face only chris would love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I missed my chance! Maybe you can do this each year? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. little boy huh??? ppppffft :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how I'm the only chick amongst all you hairy beasts.....Um, Kelly...you could seriously have a career in modeling......

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sorry I missed this one; it would have been fun to do.
    Ah well, miss a few days in blog land and ya miss the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea, David. sorry I missed it as well

    ReplyDelete