Saturday, April 16, 2011

Off to Gay Camp

It was a great day, yesterday... very sunny and a nice breeze.  I got a lot of mulching done.  This morning, I'm heading to gay camp with Robin for the day... this is 'Friends and Family' weekend, so it's one of the rare times that women can go to camp.  It's raining and miserable, but I'm sure we'll have a fun time anyway  :)

6 comments:

  1. Have fun. Our gay campground up by Cleveland doesn't open for another couple of weeks. Can't wait to spend some time there this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell is a gay camp? (sorry non-american here) What are you doing there? A lot of very NSFW activities? Then invite me for your next trip please ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to come back with a story that begins like this: "This one time at gay camp..."?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm beyond jealous. Unless it's ski camp your treking off to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been to a gay camp. Friends of mine have been. I'm interested to know what they're like. Looking forward to your post about your stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, if I have this right, soon you will be camping in future tents?
    Or perhaps you are back already, and you have slept in past tense.

    ReplyDelete