Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Today is Matt's birthday... I think it's so cute when people say they're not affected by getting older... or their birthday coming... until you're older. Once you hit 40, it's a shame spiral from...

-Picking an outfit to wear out when you're young, depending on who you're trying to attract to attracting flies because you crapped in your Depends...
-Picking out a fast car to cruise town in, to picking your nose in the parking lot of the Dollar Store trying to find your car when you forgot where you parked it...
-Feuding with your family because they don't understand you... to watching Family Feud and not understanding it...

Anyway... keep telling yourself age doesn't matter, Matt... it will, and soon enough. Don't forget to take your Beano with your cake and warm milk... you know how gassy you get... and have your oxygen nearby when you blow the candles out... and try not to dislodge your teeth in the process.

1 comment:

  1. I am 47 and hate birthdays now!
    even though I look younger than my partner chris who is 40!
    hey ho
    johnx

    ReplyDelete