Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home Sweet... Home (Ugh)?

I arrived back in Pittsburgh just in time for the humid 90+ degrees that I left in Florida... except the ocean is replaced with the river and the palm trees with weeds. I was home less than 12 hours before I had to turn around and head to camp to do massages for the weekend. I'm starting a project at the Marriott this week and I have a few other projects to do. Meanwhile, I can't wait to get out of here again. I want to head down to Washington D.C. for a few days to stay with Elaine (she's doing a project there for the next 6 months)... then go down and see my friend Brad in Myrtle Beach... maybe after Labor Day. I got a taste of the drug called 'leisure'... I can work 14 hours a day, 7 days a week for months... then, give me a day off and I'm ruined.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I for one, am glad you're back. Lunch sometime soon?????

    ReplyDelete