

With a momentary loss of sanity, I was a little homesick last night after pondering life and what-not on the beach near dusk... so I went across the street to the Primanti Brothers... oceanside. It's really a mind fu@k to look out of the window with the logo on it and be looking into the ocean. Apparently one of the brothers headed south and this is the only one out of Pittsburgh. One bacon and cheese with no tomato or slaw later and I was fine. Definitely less expensive than a therapy session, but more fattening, for sure.
I'm at my wit's end with this laptop. I thought about donating it to a school.... a school of fish, that is, by throwing it right off one of the causeway bridges. Sometimes it lets me post a picture, sometimes not... sometimes it receives my mail, sometimes it only sends. I have a new one picked out... it's just whether I want to spend the money or not. I'd like to get a new laptop to replace this one and my home computer as well and just have one.
Today was a beach day. I went down towards Miami... the water was so blue-green and warm. Truly the best moments of the trip so far. I've always been a water person... I will probably go back tomorrow... the weather has been fantastic. There are a few movies I want to see... Harry Potter, Transformers and Hurt Locker... it's been too nice to be inside though. I'll have to wait until I get home where it's sure to be shitty weather all the time.
well it sounds as thiough -you are having a good break.......good for yoI have been to pittsburgh, new york ( 10 times) seattle and san fransisco but haver never been to the southern coast,,,it looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteI am jelous of your spirit to go alone
best wishes
john