You hear a lot going on with the 'Cash For Clunkers' program... "was it a good idea?", "Is it really going to help?" "Blah blah blah fu7k Obama"... I went out looking for a work truck yesterday and went to a few dealerships. Each one had probably at least 30 clunkers sitting in their lot. I'm not sure what's going to happen to them... maybe they'll get smashed up... I guess that's the plan... but some of them looked like good work trucks. My pool is shrinking. I need a good gas-guzzling, emissions-emitting, ozone-disintegrating vehicle to haul trees around in. I'd have to make more trips to the composting site with a Prius.Friday, August 28, 2009
Cash For Clunkers...
You hear a lot going on with the 'Cash For Clunkers' program... "was it a good idea?", "Is it really going to help?" "Blah blah blah fu7k Obama"... I went out looking for a work truck yesterday and went to a few dealerships. Each one had probably at least 30 clunkers sitting in their lot. I'm not sure what's going to happen to them... maybe they'll get smashed up... I guess that's the plan... but some of them looked like good work trucks. My pool is shrinking. I need a good gas-guzzling, emissions-emitting, ozone-disintegrating vehicle to haul trees around in. I'd have to make more trips to the composting site with a Prius.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment