Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood... Saturday

It's absolutely gorgeous outside today. Too bad I am nursing a hangover and missed most of it. I didn't eat much last night, so I guess it hit me hard and fast. I finally got out to grab some lunch and enjoy the weather. It was supposed to be a beach day. I layed out a bit yesterday and swam in the pool at the condo. Tomorrow will have to be the beach day and since I haven't even stuck my foot in the ocean yet, I guess it's time. It was actually a good exercise for me to be able to sit and do absolutely nothing but watch TV without giving myself a hard time about it. I have to learn to relax more. Problem is, if I give into it, I really fall into it and start to like it... and we all know that I don't have time for time.

I found out that the test to see if I have the Factor Five Leiden blood disorder is going to cost $400... and the DNA test is about $100... finding my real family is costing me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment