Again, gorgeous photos! Is that one of a private residence? Nice to see how the other half lives.
What's the story with the house that has the observatory?
Wow! I love your new photo at the top of your blog. The rest of the pictures are outstanding too. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Great pictures! I love the second one, of the arch.
Erik... I'm not sure what the deal is with that place... the only reason that I took the picture was I couldn't believe how over the top ridiculous it is... must be someone with money, proving that money can't buy class. Hidious
Great pictures!!!
Again, gorgeous photos! Is that one of a private residence? Nice to see how the other half lives.
ReplyDeleteWhat's the story with the house that has the observatory?
ReplyDeleteWow! I love your new photo at the top of your blog. The rest of the pictures are outstanding too. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love the second one, of the arch.
ReplyDeleteErik... I'm not sure what the deal is with that place... the only reason that I took the picture was I couldn't believe how over the top ridiculous it is... must be someone with money, proving that money can't buy class. Hidious
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!!
ReplyDelete