Hot!
hope u'll pick sum up on your trip Pezzy baby ;o)
mmhhh could you bring me one as souvenir please? ;)
WOOF on these HOT Men. I know you being one of these HOT Men you are not going to have any trouble picking up one or more Hunks.HugsRay
giddyup!
gorgeoulicious :)
I want #2 to make me go BANG for the holiday!
Those guys can really raise an already high temperature. Hope you have AC in your van! ;)Wish you a good time in cowboy land!HugsJon
Oh yeah, cowboys have always been my weakness.
Oh yes!! See the one leaning against the pole? Send him to my house please.
Giddyup, Giddyon, Giddyoff, Giddyout! LOLHot menz. There's just one pic missing - yours. You'd look totally HAWT wearing a Stetson, and ONLY a Stetson! LOL
YEE HAW! I'll help you rope them studs! btw Dave, were you in Irwin's Panera yesterday morning??
Now, that is what I call an All-American, protein diet...delicious!May I recommend COWBOY CODE by Wouter Deruyter?Not easy to find, but stunning photos.
Hot!
ReplyDeletehope u'll pick sum up on your trip Pezzy baby ;o)
ReplyDeletemmhhh could you bring me one as souvenir please? ;)
ReplyDeleteWOOF on these HOT Men. I know you being one of these HOT Men you are not going to have any trouble picking up one or more Hunks.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ray
giddyup!
ReplyDeletegorgeoulicious :)
ReplyDeleteI want #2 to make me go BANG for the holiday!
ReplyDeleteThose guys can really raise an already high temperature. Hope you have AC in your van! ;)
ReplyDeleteWish you a good time in cowboy land!
Hugs
Jon
Oh yeah, cowboys have always been my weakness.
ReplyDeleteOh yes!! See the one leaning against the pole? Send him to my house please.
ReplyDeleteGiddyup, Giddyon, Giddyoff, Giddyout! LOL
ReplyDeleteHot menz. There's just one pic missing - yours. You'd look totally HAWT wearing a Stetson, and ONLY a Stetson! LOL
YEE HAW! I'll help you rope them studs! btw Dave, were you in Irwin's Panera yesterday morning??
ReplyDeleteNow, that is what I call an All-American, protein diet...delicious!
ReplyDeleteMay I recommend COWBOY CODE by Wouter Deruyter?
Not easy to find, but stunning photos.