With it being hazy, the pictures are not as crisp as they could be... double click then again for larger pictures. Try to find the people in the background climbing out on the rocks for a picture.
When I look at pictures of the Grand Canyon I am reminded how the erosion of millions of years have carved it and it serves as a testament of our planet's age...not 6,000 years old.
hope you are enjoying all of it...it is nature at its best.
David, these are grand pictures! Breathtaking actually. I can imagine what it must feel like to be actually there experiencing the natural beauty of the land. These pictures prove that you don't need to commercialize a spot to make it attractive.
Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Amazing pictures in Sedona, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and of the dirt storm. When I look at Hoover Dam, it reminds me of all the great things US and watch out for the Transformers! Looks like you got a nice tan going on too. Would love to give you a tour of SF if you come over this way. Have a great road trip! David
Grandiose! But I'm sure it must be even more grandiose when you're actually standing right in front of it!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jon
When I look at pictures of the Grand Canyon I am reminded how the erosion of millions of years have carved it and it serves as a testament of our planet's age...not 6,000 years old.
ReplyDeletehope you are enjoying all of it...it is nature at its best.
saludos,
raulito
Love the pictures. Can decide which is more impressive, the Grand Canyon or you;-)
ReplyDeleteDavid, these are grand pictures! Breathtaking actually. I can imagine what it must feel like to be actually there experiencing the natural beauty of the land. These pictures prove that you don't need to commercialize a spot to make it attractive.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your journey with us. Amazing pictures in Sedona, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and of the dirt storm. When I look at Hoover Dam, it reminds me of all the great things US and watch out for the Transformers! Looks like you got a nice tan going on too. Would love to give you a tour of SF if you come over this way. Have a great road trip! David
ReplyDeleteLooks like you might have been on the North Rim side? if so, kudos to you! Better views, and less people!
ReplyDeleteI have one of these photos, almost identical !
ReplyDelete