After a basically non-eventful morning/flight, I arrived in Phoenix... it's about 105 degrees outside... sunny and gorgeous. I picked up a quick bite to eat at the Del Taco (my favorite fast food place in the west that I used to eat at all the time when I lived in Vegas). My hotel, The 3 Palms, looks really nice... especially for $47.00 a night booked on Expedia... but the room wasn't ready yet, so now I'm at Starbucks down the street.
Tonight, I meet up with Michael from Spo-Reflections and his partner, 'Someone', for dinner in Old Town Scottsdale. This will be the first blogger friend that I have actually met face-to-face since I started blogging over two years ago.
Tomorrow, It's a two hour drive to Flagstaff, where I'll be staying for two days, hitting Sedona one day, and the Grand Canyon the next.
Stay tuned for pictures each day.
A bit of envy here, you get to meet Dr. Spo and Someone. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. Smiles around I'm sure. :)
ReplyDeleteOoh... say "Howdy!" to Spo for me!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, when you give Dr. Spo a hug, sneak in a pinch for me. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you're finally there! So happy for you...one more box checked off on your list, so to speak. Hello to "Spo" and have a great time this evening. Safe travels tomorrow and enjoy. I'm so excited, I've never been out West...lol
ReplyDelete