If I didn't know any better, I would think that you have a foot fetish--not that there's anything wrong with that.
Right you are, Dr. Russ!!
That's handsome collection of man-candy.
Oh God! Now we can never have naked time together! I have truly ugly feet from years of softball with athletic footwear that has torn my feet up. I'm so sad now ;)
if you could see all the saliva running down my chin you'd know how much I like this post ;) thanks hon, made my day
hot boys David, could you send me one?
If I didn't know any better, I would think that you have a foot fetish--not that there's anything wrong with that.
ReplyDeleteRight you are, Dr. Russ!!
ReplyDeleteThat's handsome collection of man-candy.
ReplyDeleteOh God! Now we can never have naked time together! I have truly ugly feet from years of softball with athletic footwear that has torn my feet up. I'm so sad now ;)
ReplyDeleteif you could see all the saliva running down my chin you'd know how much I like this post ;) thanks hon, made my day
ReplyDeletehot boys David, could you send me one?
ReplyDelete