Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bloody Buggity Blogger

Is anyone having trouble posting comments on people's blogs?  For some reason, it tries to make me anonymous... then asks me to sign in fifteen times on an endless loop and I, stupidly, keep doing it like it's going to catch one of these times. 

Is something going on?  Can anyone help?

Blogger friends... I'm reading and trying to comment... just not having any luck.

I'm so close to moving my whole blog to Wordpress.

10 comments:

  1. It is not just that...also the followers list is gone and now when you try to post something it gives you an error message.
    The revolver little rotating world is gone as well.
    What is going on?
    If you find out, please let me know

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger does that from time to time, to annoy and make things generally irritating. Or so I am told. Or so it seems.
    If you 'come over" I am quite happy with Wordpress, so I'll warm up your seat for you (I just learned how to do this).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it. Moving to wordpress was the best thing I did with my Blog.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the fact that there's zero comments on this post is a bad sign... here goes. The trouble I'm having right now is that blogger won't let me sign out. Endless loop that puts me right back on my dashboard. WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had that happen a few times with your blog. But for the moment, it appears to okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm must be an american thing..I don't have any problems :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it happened to me a few days ago when I upgraded to latest version of Google Chrome. After I cleared the cache, Blogger logins worked again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I'm on WordPress and comments work fine on my blog. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete