Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Nano Your Business What I'm Listening To...

With Rapture right around the corner, I thought I'd load my iPod Nano with some music that was apropos, thanks to my friend Bob.  Since I'm not going to be one of the chosen ones, I'll have plenty of time to enjoy the playlist... currently, listening to "I did it my way" by Frank.






















11 comments:

  1. The rapture's going to be so much fun! I'll look for you in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sings...lallalalalallaaaaala...thanks for the music David. Do you sing in the shower?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG So much great music I haven't listen to in years...
    Se ya'll on the 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, my last name is Gabriel and so far, no one has enlisted my services to blow any trumpet . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you know you're not going to be one of the Chosen Ones? Here's a flash, the 'ones' who think they're Chosen....they're not going either. When we conked out it all a big NOTHING. Nano,zip, zero. Just like when they put me to sleep when I had my colonoscopy a few weeks ago. Off to dreamland...forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave,
    I like the new fonts. I'm going to steal them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No REM's "It's the End of the World as We Know It"?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blobby.... it's the last one on the list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great play list. I'd add a little Linda Ronstadt and of course, Dusty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sooo tired of this rapture nonsense.
    I want the next 24 hours to be over and done with now.

    ReplyDelete