my taste of men exactly David, you know me so well lol
YUM x 8!Don't ask me to choose. :D
so many sexy guys but the sexiest one is missing... ;)
tres magnifique merci
Pic #2: is it wrong to be jealous of a can of soda?
I should add, D@vid, your adoring fans are expecting to see some really hot pics of you in the Spo-shirt. How about a combination Undie-Monday / Spo-shirt pic? How about some sexy pics of the sort which I did? Be bold!
OMFG, I loves me the furry guys!
I like a furry chest; woof!
anything with a good furry chest turns my head!
David, your homage to hot hairy dudes is just what the doctor ordered.Hairy men are so hot.Mega hairy muscle hugs of thanks for sharing all this hot hairy studs with us.
my taste of men exactly David, you know me so well lol
ReplyDeleteYUM x 8!
ReplyDeleteDon't ask me to choose. :D
so many sexy guys but the sexiest one is missing... ;)
ReplyDeletetres magnifique merci
ReplyDeletePic #2: is it wrong to be jealous of a can of soda?
ReplyDeleteI should add, D@vid, your adoring fans are expecting to see some really hot pics of you in the Spo-shirt. How about a combination Undie-Monday / Spo-shirt pic? How about some sexy pics of the sort which I did? Be bold!
ReplyDeleteOMFG, I loves me the furry guys!
ReplyDeleteI like a furry chest; woof!
ReplyDeleteanything with a good furry chest turns my head!
ReplyDeleteDavid, your homage to hot hairy dudes is just what the doctor ordered.
ReplyDeleteHairy men are so hot.
Mega hairy muscle hugs of thanks for sharing all this hot hairy studs with us.