Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spo Shirt

I was pleased and honored to receive the Spo Shirt last Sunday.  Unfortunately, it sat here for a few days before I even took any pics, etc... mainly because I was waiting for it to stop raining so I could take a picture wearing it with Pittsburgh in the background.  Sadly, when it got sunny out... I've been working 13 hour days... so I never did get that picture snapped.

When I received it, I did open the box and in with it was a notebook with a short, hand-written note from everyone that has had it, in chronological order.  I immediately felt overwhelmed with emotion to not only be a part of this journey, but to read some of the stories of other's experience when they got it... and perhaps some of the things, good and bad, that were going on when it arrived.  It's almost like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... but it's a shirt instead.

I was also very impressed with Spo's seamstressing... or tailoring... it was heavier than I thought it would be and was impeccably sewn.  I was also surprised to see that it fit me... as it looks much bigger in some of the pictures I've seen.  Granted, it didn't fit like my clubbing shirts... but I think I managed to get some sexy out of it.  My pics are NC17 rated... for a more spicy pic... check out Sean's Undie Monday spread.

You can check out the whole story of the shirt at SpoReflections Spo Shirt History.  Next stop... Shawn Dooley in San Diego...


18 comments:

  1. You really do the shirt justice, and it you. Thanks for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew... that stain 'came' out...heheheh... you do that shirt so much justice....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt looks fantastic on you! It hangs perfectly on your muscular, broad shoulders... and you fill it out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again; you look darn good !
    I am pleased the shirt is 'holding up'; I was afraid after all these wearings it would be falling apart by now.
    I am more eager to get the book back than the shirt !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look hot in it. But then you'd even look hot in a garbage bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOF on you. Very HOT Man. You would look good in any shirt. Hhow do I get on that mailng list?

    Once again you are one HOT Man.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it looks amazing on you. Really it does.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you're trying to look sexy in that Spo-shirt, it's working. Tell me, did it make your nips hard? I can't tell from the pics.

    I'm really happy you are part of this. I was proud to be the first, but with your post now realize that so many people after me are making entries in the journal, and I'm not going to be able to read what they wrote. I guess sometimes finishing last is best.

    I'm going to ask Spo to scan and publish the pages of the journal so that we may all benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good! You should have worn the shirt while bartending.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look good. I do agree with Greg, though.

    It would have been fun to see you wear it behind the bar at the Blue Moon or in an iconic Pittsburgh setting; perhaps on Mt. Washington with the city as a backdrop or in front of The Warhol.

    Damn weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-gah!

    can't wait for my turn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am honored to be the next and looking forward to the Spo-Shirt arrival.
    You are a very handsome man to follow and welcome to send over the traveling pants too!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice. I'll add a WOOF in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spo-Shirt arrived today.
    Thank you for it is ready to go. I only hope I can make it look as half as hot as you do!
    Take care hot man,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this posting? I've been working too hard! Great photos of a superior looking dude....YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete