Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Phoenix Rising

Well... I got the bug.  It bit me, and I scratched.  I just booked a trip out west.  I fly into Phoenix on July 5th, and return July 12th.  I'll be staying in Phoenix a day or so, then I will head up to Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and some of the other places to see up there before returning to Phoenix to fly out a week later.  Just me and the open road with no itinerary... just the way I like it.  Since my trip to Rehoboth got cancelled, this will be a great alternative... albeit hot (it's a dry heat, which I'm familiar with having lived in Las Vegas over the summer period).  I'll get to see a few friends that I still have in LV... and just wander around.  Other than Dr. Spo.... which I hope to see while in his back yard... who else is out that way?

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Give Spo a hug and a pinch for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " 24 hours to tulsa"
    is that anywhere near?
    who knows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled to think I may meet you!
    And just in time for my birthday - what a treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know when you're in Rehoboth, I would like to take you out to dinner.

    ReplyDelete