We've had some weird weather the last couple of days... Mother Nature has been up to her old tricks again... this morning... I woke up and looked out upon a few gorgeous landscaping guys planting shrubs (some of you may recall the guys from last year that were stalking me outside of my house, pretending through an elaborate scheme to cut the grass, etc. when they were trying to just catch a peep through the window) in the complex on a warm, beautiful day... and this afternoon, from the same window, torrential downpour and flooding. Make up your mind. Schedule-wise, I'm fine. I have some things to get done, but a good time frame to do it, so no stress. Friday, May 13, 2011
Out of Sight, Out of My Mind
Wow... it's been a crazy week. I, with help, managed to get about 40 yards of mulch done this past week and some grass cut today. It's been some long-ass, tiring days in the 80 degree sun, but a great week, nonetheless. Tonight, I head to my new bartending job at the gay bar. Should be fun and interesting.
We've had some weird weather the last couple of days... Mother Nature has been up to her old tricks again... this morning... I woke up and looked out upon a few gorgeous landscaping guys planting shrubs (some of you may recall the guys from last year that were stalking me outside of my house, pretending through an elaborate scheme to cut the grass, etc. when they were trying to just catch a peep through the window) in the complex on a warm, beautiful day... and this afternoon, from the same window, torrential downpour and flooding. Make up your mind. Schedule-wise, I'm fine. I have some things to get done, but a good time frame to do it, so no stress.
I've been out of commission lately... haven't gotten to read anyone's blog or talk to people... hope everyone is OK.
We've had some weird weather the last couple of days... Mother Nature has been up to her old tricks again... this morning... I woke up and looked out upon a few gorgeous landscaping guys planting shrubs (some of you may recall the guys from last year that were stalking me outside of my house, pretending through an elaborate scheme to cut the grass, etc. when they were trying to just catch a peep through the window) in the complex on a warm, beautiful day... and this afternoon, from the same window, torrential downpour and flooding. Make up your mind. Schedule-wise, I'm fine. I have some things to get done, but a good time frame to do it, so no stress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with the bartending gig tonight. If I were in the Pittsburg area that would be an excellent excuse for me to stop by for a drink.
ReplyDeleteOh we are just ducky; not to be worrying about us !
ReplyDeleteI'd love to peek thru your bedroom window...from the inside hehe. Pensando en ti ღ besos y abrazos
ReplyDeleteI've never been in a gay bar (it's on my to-do list), but if I knew you were bartending, I'd be there in a flash! As everyone else has been saying, you'll be a big hit!
ReplyDeleteHey stud, they know a hot hairy hunk when they see one. WOOOF, and best of luck with the bartending gig.
ReplyDelete