LOVE the eHarmony one!!
These are tooooo funny! Love them!
We never did much for mother's day. It was always so close to her birthday, she merely wanted all her chicks to be home/go to church with her, and have nice family meal. She always preferred family and food to things of real value.
What lovely sentiments.
To funny here. I got my sister a card very much like these. I was laughing when I saw it at the store.HugsRay
I lived no three as a child!
LOVE the eHarmony one!!
ReplyDeleteThese are tooooo funny! Love them!
ReplyDeleteWe never did much for mother's day. It was always so close to her birthday, she merely wanted all her chicks to be home/go to church with her, and have nice family meal.
ReplyDeleteShe always preferred family and food to things of real value.
What lovely sentiments.
ReplyDeleteTo funny here. I got my sister a card very much like these. I was laughing when I saw it at the store.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ray
I lived no three as a child!
ReplyDelete