Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Honest Day's Work

I had a great day today... it was about 65 degrees and sunny.  My friend, Kyle, came to work with me and he mulched while I did the first full grass cutting.  What usually takes me about 7 hours took me about 10 today because the grass was so high and thick from the rain.  It was a good 13 hour day.  On the plus side, with the rain, all the bushes and trees and plants are doing really well.  It should be a lush Spring... and hopefully not followed by a drought like last year when everything dried up and died.

5 comments:

  1. It looks nice! I miss the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he worked...well have a great weekend (with your friend Kyle?) smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Les deseo un buen fin de semana mi jardineros poco ;)

    I hope this comment gets thru, the censorship monster can't be hungry anymore after eating all my comments :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice. You can work/play in my garden any time. Or I can come to work with you.

    Hugs
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend David ( and tell us all about it)

    ReplyDelete