Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wearing My Heart On My Sleeve... Or At Least My Logo

Tonight, I had dinner with my friend Robin, who has been very supportive of my writing and the blog... and she had the current winter scene air-brushed onto a t-shirt in my favorite colors... gray, black and white.  The guy put it up on his Facebook page... "Wicked Air Designs".  I love how it's even more moodier than the original pic.... Thank you so much, Robin!!

5 comments:

  1. that is marvelous! I am mad-jealous, I would luv a T-shirt like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one. Specifically with you wearing it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure. Thank you for all you give in your blog; stay true to yourself, we will all learn to deal (lol). Much Love.
    (p.s. I'll take three please!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! You friend Robin has talent. Keep her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking of having mine on a t shirt!
    a pile of shit and a chicken perhaps!/>

    ReplyDelete