So, it's been 27 days since I started my skinny and sweet health regime and while I lost 12 pounds, I could have pushed myself more. The foods that I've been eating (turkey breast, cheese, veggie burgers, vegetables) have weaned me off the bad stuff (cookies, pop, candy, baked goods, fast food, etc), but I need to take it to the next level of increasing my protein and eating leaner things. I notice a big difference (although the pictures don't really show it), especially now bulking back up with weight training, but I have exactly 3 weeks left before I leave for Cancun, using that as my arbitrary deadline. Since it's hard to actually come up with a goal (since I've lost most of the weight that I wanted to), I will need to get more serious with my cardio and weight training. Unfortunately, I didn't get a fat analysis done before I started all of this, but I did today... and for my height, weight and age... 18% is excellent and 22% is good... and mine was 19.4%.
I have to say it...you were hot before...now you are getting to the point where you will not need to search the net for photos...just use yours!
ReplyDeletecongrats!
raulito
Congrats on accomplishing your weight loss goals...but aren't before pictures supposed to be less hot than after pictures? You're 100% woofy in both - but I do see the difference and I'm happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLooking mighty fine!! Your hard work is paying off!!
ReplyDeleteGood job!! Oh, by the way, I found some of those 12 pounds you lost... arghhh!! anyway... In the next week or so, I start my slim down too... my goal is to lose 25 by august when we head to fire island... hmmm...
ReplyDeleteNicely done!
ReplyDeleteWell done and good for you. I've been chatting w/ two readers from my blog since late December. Sort of an online 'support group' to stay focussed on working out and not getting discouraged. Seems like a lot of us are working on living a healthier 2011.
ReplyDeleteContinued good luck.
AWESOME man... You should feel really great about your progress.
ReplyDeleteThe results are VERY visable and VERY impressive. I agree that you were handsome in the "before" shots, but you have to be happy with and like yourself.
Keep up the good work!
Great work!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I know all about the difficulty in making fitness work for you and it can be done. Come to Myrtle and let's parade our beauty for all the world to see!
ReplyDeleteRegardless of weight and muscle mass you are the same great person. Good job on your hard work, the benefits of more energy, better modes and a healthier body will pay dividends. That being said, Looking Good Papi!
ReplyDeletegood for you! I am trying to do the same; you inspire me.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I rue I can never catch up to your in your handsome-ness.
Ah, can definitely see the difference in the two pics.. Keep it up! Like the other folks said, a few of us are working on improving our health this year. I just started going to the gym myself, though with my eating, could tweak it a bit more. Are there recipes that you use, or kinda been buying deli turkey/ham etc?
ReplyDeleteUm....what were you blogging about? Weight loss something, something....I was distracted. ;)
ReplyDeletekitty....i thought you were hot before....so now you just became hotter!
ReplyDelete