Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Philly Bound
It's been kind of a crazy day today.... took my truck to get the front end aligned and an oil change this morning at 7... stopped by the Marriott to check on my 1099 and drop off the contract for this year... stopped at my Aunt's to set up her new TV only to find out that it doesn't work with her freebie digital signal box and I had to convince her to get cable, then order it for her.... did a load or two of laundry... went to the gym for 3 hours (including that frickin' spinning class (my friend's blood pressure monitor indicated he lost 900 calories from the class))... washed my truck and vacuumed it out... changed the windshield wiper blades and filled the fluid... filled up the tank... took my check for the Cancun trip over to my friend... and now finishing up the laundry and quasi-packing for my trip to Philly, leaving around 10 a.m. tomorrow... and will be back on Monday. We plan to head up to NYC for an show and overnight stay and have a lot packed into the other time. As long as I get gym time (I never thought I'd be one of those types to worry about hitting the gym) and some blogging/Barnes time, I'm good. It's supposed to be 60 tomorrow.... and 67 on Friday... but then dipping back into the high 40's the rest of the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting away, but my mind is on Cancun, leaving next Saturday. It will be a nice 5 hour drive though tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Enjoy your trip to Cancun. I just returned from 5-days in Puerto Rico.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great picture of the Sure Kill Expressway going into Philly. Very familiar. I lived in Philly for 25 years. We're planning on gong back on March 8th for the flower show. Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDelete3 hours of spinning! :O Suddenly have this image of a spinning top going crazy at the gym.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip! Sounds fun!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful time with your friends :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your holiday to Mexico is even half as good as my own.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to get back to the gym with gusto, when I am done here.