Monday, February 21, 2011

An Original Poem, For He Who Knows

7 comments:

  1. My goodness David, just incredible. Creative and current, tender and raw, all at the same time. You are so talented. I can't wait to read it, again and again, each time taking more and more away from it. Words are truly your art. It's like Warhol in prose. Congratulations on such an amazing new piece. I hope there are many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be a special guy you wrote this poem for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved this - I had to read it 3 times - its absolutely awesome! Thanks Babe - Love ya - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poem, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliments, guys. I've been thinking alot about this lately and had to get some of it out before I exploded. It is a very special guy that envokes feeling like this, whether in my head or real... it's deep feelings all the same. Some smart person once said to me 'you can't choose who you fall in love with', no matter distance or circumstance... anything is possible.

    You can check out my other poem here: http://anothermilemarker.blogspot.com/2010/02/blowing-plastic-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely...

    It perfectly showcases your honesty, depth, and creativity... exactly the things that keep so many people coming back to your blog for more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *peeks in to keep an eye on Nick* :-)~

    ReplyDelete