
My brother called today for money for food (yea, right)... and my Dad was strong enough not to give in. We made the changes to his will and inquired about the PFA... which we will have to go downtown to get early next week before a judge. I have to strike while the iron is hot with my Dad. Small steps towards the larger picture.
My date with Mike was great. We watched Duplicity, which is a great movie and two episodes of GLEE. If you're not watching that show, you should... especially you, Julie... it's just like chorus at Montour. Whether you were a choir geek or not, the show is absolutely hilarious and is the next biggest thing on TV. Anyway, can't wait until the next date.
as my mother would ask....
ReplyDelete"did you kiss him on the lips?"
john
I haven't watched it yet.....I'll have to get on Hulu and check it out so I can catch what I've already missed. Glad to hear things are going well with Mike. Lunch next week, OK?
ReplyDelete