Friday, September 25, 2009

Guido In the Making

This was my drivers license back in 1984... when I thought that I was Italian. You can tell by:
1. My tanned mediterranical skintone
2. My perm
3. My hairy chest with shirt open
4. My big fat Italian gold chain (with optional Italian horn (not pictured))
5. My guido mustache

This was the period in my life where I would leave the back of my hair longer so that I could get a kinky-curl perm in the back of it only... or sometimes all over, at which point I would have to round brush blow it out straight or back-comb it to the desired dago effect. It was all the rage... raging Italian-wanna-be gayboy, more like it. What would I have done differently if I had known at the time that I was Hungarian instead of Italian?

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember this license.........and that look!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete