Monday, September 21, 2009

Mr. Pezzula Goes to Washington...

I had a really nice ride down to D.C. last night. It only took me 3 and a half hours... it was smooth sailing all the way. Mapquest said it would take 4 and a half. The hotel I'm in won best Marriott in 2007, so they're on the ball here. Today will be a good weather day, so I'm heading to the Mall area to take some monument pictures and walk around. Tomorrow, with a slight chance of rain, I'll probably do one of the museums. I have a few friends down here that I'll see as well.


People think I'm crazy for just picking up and going places. Life is about exploring and the journey. There's so much to see outside of my own back yard. I'm glad I'm the kind of person that does these kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment