Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend...



I had a really nice weekend at camp. It was great to hang out with all my friends, the weather was great, got some work done around the trailer, did some massages and relaxed a bit.

Tonight, I had my second date with Mike. He's very easy to talk to, we have a lot in common and he's very intelligent (not to mention adorable). We went to eat and walked around the South Side Works a bit. Date number 3 on Wednesday.

I have to finish up the Marriott job this week... I'm hoping to have a garage sale at my Dad's this weekend, but I've procrastinated in getting it advertised, so we'll see. I have a few people interested in renting it but we'd rather sell it and move on, so we'll see. I have some painting and cleaning to do and have put that off as well over the summer. Time to get serious. I hope to wrap some of these projects up before looking for some type of fun job for the winter to stay busy.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with date number three!!
    My first date with Chris...I tried to impress him with a nice meal in a wine bar,,,,,
    I tried to pay the bill with a hardware store loyalty card!!!!thinking it was my credit card!

    johnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so where can I get that hot dog cooker??? Hee hee hee hee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete