



Today, I finished putting the big rocks and 'crumbles' in the landscaping... crumbles are the broken up rocks that I use to make the bigger rocks look like they've been there for a while and not placed... I also plant grasses, etc. around the rocks to look as though they've sprouted up in between the rocks.
There's a phase II to the Marriott... they filled in their outdoor pool and created a wedding/party nook... I'll be doing a lot of the same landscaping techniques there as well. It's kind of my signature style... 'just walked upon in the woods' rather than red mulch and evenly spaced rocks, etc.
I'm done now with all my other projects... I have a few things to do this week, but will be leaving for a big weekend at camp on Thursday through Sunday... then I leave Monday for Florida for 10 days... 8 in Ft. Lauderdale and 2 in Key West. No weeds. No mulch. No mess.
it must be great to be constantly reminded of all good work when you pass these little bits of green
ReplyDeletejohn