Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Key West Hotel



Most of you know that I am a pretty simple person. My idea of splurging at a hotel is the Hampton Inn, and if I get free shampoo... hot dog! My friend Elaine has Platinum status with the Marriott chain... and boy did she hook me up this time with a free room. This is the nicest room I have ever stayed in. With a full diningroom, living room, bedroom with jacuzzi tub, washer and dryer, two bathrooms, 3 TVs and a full kitchen... not to mention my own balcony... (wait for it).......... and my own set of spiral stairs that lead up to my private rooftop balcony, overlooking all of Key West. Once I put that compimentary robe on, I may never leave this room. I will be here until Friday a.m, unless I extend it. Thanks Elaine... you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment