I finally had someone respond to my emails and phone calls. They sent a check out for the oldest two invoice and the message was forwarded on to me by the District Manager with just "FYI" as the communication... like I should be thrilled that they are throwing me a bone. I guess they would be thrilled if they only got paid for 2 days of the week instead of 5 in their paychecks? I had to send a well-constructed email back demanding all of it before I would proceed with work again. Or pay me that and the $2,200 that I have already done in prep work that wasn't billed yet and I will go on my way. I hope they choose the latter.Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Day Three....
I finally had someone respond to my emails and phone calls. They sent a check out for the oldest two invoice and the message was forwarded on to me by the District Manager with just "FYI" as the communication... like I should be thrilled that they are throwing me a bone. I guess they would be thrilled if they only got paid for 2 days of the week instead of 5 in their paychecks? I had to send a well-constructed email back demanding all of it before I would proceed with work again. Or pay me that and the $2,200 that I have already done in prep work that wasn't billed yet and I will go on my way. I hope they choose the latter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You could always come have lunchipoo with your poor friend who is shackled to her desk............
ReplyDelete