
Tonight, I met my half-sister and one of my half-brothers. It's very
overwhelming and shocking to me. After searching and wondering
every time I passed someone on the street, I am able to put faces and information to piece my life together. They brought these pictures of my birth mother and father... and although I have always been skeptical for many reasons as to whether he was my birth father, after seeing the top picture (of him around my age now), I feel relatively certain that he is my birth father. There's so much
resemblance. For the first time in my life, I feel like I have a starting point, and that I wasn't just dropped out of the sky. I have my mother's nomadic tendencies... and possibly my father's anxiety. More to come where I left off in the story. This is just too much for me to process right now.
Wow.......let's lunch soon so I can hear all the details. I'm sure your head is swimming. Like you said tho, it's a start - and you can move forward from here.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Julie