Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Proposal....

Last night, we went to see The Proposal. After the day I had, it was a welcomed escape. The movie was really good... great chemistry between Ryan and Sandra... cute premise... plenty of laughs... great scenery. I balked at the $9.75 I had to pay until the scene with Ryan Reynolds standing there buck naked (almost)... that was worth $6.00 alone. Sandra Bullock is the new Lucy. She has great comedic timing and has the physical comedy thing down pat. Ryan has a hairy chest and dimples and could just stand there doing nothing and I'd be satisfied. All in all, I give it 4 out of 5 petunias (what did you expect the rating system to be like from a landscaper?).
On my plate today is watching the house depreciate in twenty minutes (appraisal), drilling my teeth (dentist) and fixing my past financial mess (lawyer). Throw in a little picket line and asshole brother for good measure... any one want to trade? I'm looking for an easier day... like getting my eyes poked out...

No comments:

Post a Comment