Monday, November 8, 2010

Shiny Object... (Runs Towards It)

For those of you that were around in the beginning of my blog... you remember my fascination with my sparkle ball.  I am easily amused by the simplest things.  Lately, I've been obsessed with these voodoo dolls that you get out of the gumball machine.  I'm not sure why, but I have always liked zombie and voodoo doll stuff... and I'm not really a horror film type person either.  Still, they are cute... and they hang from my mirror in the truck.  It's the little things.

We are having a heat wave this week.  Today it was about 60 and beautifully sunny, and it's going to be that way all week long, if not warmer.  I am taking advantage of it by finishing up the fall cleanup at the Marriott, and I have to paint the outside foundation of my Uncle's house for him.  It felt like we were diving head-first into winter... so it's nice to be having a little bit of retro-summer weather.  As long as it's freezing cold when I leave for my trip in early December.  It always makes your vacation go much nicer when you know folks back home are freezing while you are posting pics of the beach on your blog.

1 comment:

  1. That's real nice wishing cold on those of us who will be stuck in this armpit while you're on the beach. Nice. Real nice.

    ReplyDelete