Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Progress

First... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Julie!!  She is 29 again (for the last 14 years).  It's easy to remember her birthday since it's the day before my parents would-be wedding anniversary.

I can't get over this weather, although I did hear someone say that it's supposed to snow next week... and a lot... see, nothing is ever free.  I've been taking advantage of it by getting all my Marriott clean up done.  Today, I cut down probably 30 grasses... the kind with the poofy tassles at the top, which were about 15 feet high... and, for some reason, the grass part splinters like chards of glass (kind of like fiberglass) and cuts me all day long... and the poofy tassles were letting go of their poofies and they were all stuck to the sweat on my face.  Then I planted about 200 bulbs in the ground and blew some more leaves.  I only have a few more things to do, do a final cutting and blow the remainder of the leaves and I'll be done for the season.

I've been pretty busy over the last week or so getting things done.  It seems like since the closing on the house, all hell has broken loose and I am finally accomplishing things.  I've been so domesticated as well, and it seems it's no sooner that my programs are over that a fresh magazine comes in the mail and I'm having to try to keep up (I wish).  Speaking of domesticated, I started looking around for a housekeeper that could come in once or twice a month to do a cleaning on the areas that my Dad messes up (all of them minus my room/bathroom).  To further domesticate me, I have to make spinach balls (the kind made with Stove Top Stuffing) and my pepperoni dip for a party on Saturday.  Busy, busy, busy.

1 comment: