Very nice! Though you need to add a black & white pic of yourself to this collection. I know you're not too keen on getting complimented like this, but the way you've been working on your body, you'd definitely qualify as a "YUM" in this category. ;)
I'll take the boy in the last pix please...and I will do very very very naughty things to him...
ReplyDeleteI was there once, not long ago!
ReplyDelete...in the grey!
Very nice! Though you need to add a black & white pic of yourself to this collection. I know you're not too keen on getting complimented like this, but the way you've been working on your body, you'd definitely qualify as a "YUM" in this category. ;)
ReplyDeleteBlack and White. That would be too easy. btw...I'll take "Kyle." Oh wait, his pic isn't up there. More "options," please ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot D@vid - my keyboard is sticky again! ;)
ReplyDeleteNo. 3, please... :) Sitting in that chair, looking all adorable... YUM!
ReplyDelete