some of these guys are down right yummy :D
Great pics. Love furry men!
Looks good to me D@vid!
HUBBA! HUBBA! And HUBBA!!!!!
I think I just went into "w00f!" overload.
Be still my pants!
Wow! That's some big-time nipple action going on the the last pic! My favourite is the third-last picture, of the guy wearing jeans. Just the right amount of fur!
Total Yum :)
I'd like to grab more than just the fur...yummy hawt boyz!
WOOF on these boys. Are they going to help you mow? Are they going to help you do something FUN?WOOFRay
You forgot to post your picture. You're yummy too you know.
I just drooled on my keyboard...oh wait that's not drool :)this comment won't make it to public I bet lol but I just couldn't think of something g-rated as i saw these sexy hunks...
Oh! My........**thud**
some of these guys are down right yummy :D
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. Love furry men!
ReplyDeleteLooks good to me D@vid!
ReplyDeleteHUBBA! HUBBA! And HUBBA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I just went into "w00f!" overload.
ReplyDeleteBe still my pants!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's some big-time nipple action going on the the last pic!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the third-last picture, of the guy wearing jeans. Just the right amount of fur!
Total Yum :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to grab more than just the fur...
ReplyDeleteyummy hawt boyz!
WOOF on these boys. Are they going to help you mow? Are they going to help you do something FUN?
ReplyDeleteWOOF
Ray
You forgot to post your picture. You're yummy too you know.
ReplyDeleteI just drooled on my keyboard...oh wait that's not drool :)
ReplyDeletethis comment won't make it to public I bet lol but I just couldn't think of something g-rated as i saw these sexy hunks...
Oh! My........
ReplyDelete**thud**