Pups and dogs are the best! They will definitely put a smile on your face and make you feel all warm and fuzzy in no time! Enjoy your volunteering time, and share with us on the experience, ok?
You will find it relaxing for sure. I stopped by the shelter near my house today with a pocket full of cookies and instead of going to the puppies and young dogs where every one else gyrates to went to the last two rows with the older dogs. Also thinking back to an earlier email you never know who you might meet !
D@vid, I forgot to wish you one of the best days of your life tomorrow. May those dogs and puppies smother you with more kisses and licks and slobbering then you can handle and you give them your kisses and hugs and love in return. Have a great tuesday!
Pups and dogs are the best! They will definitely put a smile on your face and make you feel all warm and fuzzy in no time! Enjoy your volunteering time, and share with us on the experience, ok?
ReplyDeleteYou will find it relaxing for sure. I stopped by the shelter near my house today with a pocket full of cookies and instead of going to the puppies and young dogs where every one else gyrates to went to the last two rows with the older dogs. Also thinking back to an earlier email you never know who you might meet !
ReplyDeleteWhy is a men soooooooo much sexier with a dog?
ReplyDeleteWhy do I feel a bit disturbed by my previous question? ;)
I invite you David to join the Dogably Pawfect Saturday squad and share with us your experience as a volunteer for the Humane Society.
Hugs
Jon
Love the pics! I'm sure this will be fun! Have you seen this video making the rounds? Gotta love those puppies! http://youtu.be/tAchiUjdBJw
ReplyDeletethank goodness there was no bulldogs in that blog entry!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't quite cope with it!
woof! have fun!
ReplyDeleteHands down, I pick the picture of you and Shelby. Without a doubt, no question. Man, boy, man, boy (juggling) MAN!
ReplyDeletep.s.
ReplyDeleteD@vid, I forgot to wish you one of the best days of your life tomorrow. May those dogs and puppies smother you with more kisses and licks and slobbering then you can handle and you give them your kisses and hugs and love in return. Have a great tuesday!
I admire you for doing this; my brother does it and loves it. I wouldn't last a day - I would want to take all the dogs home.
ReplyDeleteThese pics just made me start crying all over again. I miss my dog.
ReplyDelete