Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mountain Air

This morning, I'm heading down to camp for a few days to do a grill bump-out on the deck that I built a couple of months ago and finish the landscaping around it.  I have my tent all packed up.... it should be perfect weather for it... 80 degrees by day and around 50 at night.  I'm looking forward to some solitude... and getting something accomplished.  It will be quiet down there... only a few people in the place.  I'm not taking my computer... I'm unplugging from the world for a few days...

8 comments:

  1. Have a good time........breathe in that fresh country air and clear your brain, sweetie. Let's lunch when you get back. I'll need it too, after Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have some fun and relaxation, so you don't just work the whole time! Remember they saying, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic, peaceful time. Wishing you good weather and quiet comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks/Sounds great. I need the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be a happy camper...have fun

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  6. we will leave the porch light on for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Just came across your blog. Looks like you were at Roseland! Love that place, but haven't been in 4 years (too far of a drive from my current location). The landscaping looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete