I like the hair :)
Mmmmmmm....the right amount of fur and very kissable lips. You put a smile on my face.
That would be YUM!!!!!!!!
for RG?? and what do I get?? fur at some other place? hehehehe u hottie u wanna drive us crazy eh ;o) well done sir
GRRRR! lol
MORE MORE MORE
I am so jealous Nick...at what a beautiful place you live now
O.M.G. Could you not have shot me a text first?
those lips... THOSE LIPS... *sigh*Oh! Hai Robin!
Very, very nice! TY!!!
just got out of the shower ..... now I got to go take a cold one.
doesn't EVERYBODY like their menz furry? I sure do!
I actually licked my screen right where your nipple lies. In my mind it got erect.
Damn lucky is the guy waking up next to him!
Grrrr is right :)
marvelous !
Like everyone else said, kissable lips!!
My question is where is the rest of the pic? I know there's got to be a more, how shall I say, "full bodied" pic showing that handsome face and the rest of your gorgeous upper body. ;)
I like the hair :)
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmm....the right amount of fur and very kissable lips. You put a smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteThat would be YUM!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletefor RG?? and what do I get?? fur at some other place? hehehehe u hottie u wanna drive us crazy eh ;o) well done sir
ReplyDeleteGRRRR! lol
ReplyDeleteMORE MORE MORE
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous Nick...at what a beautiful place you live now
ReplyDeleteO.M.G. Could you not have shot me a text first?
ReplyDeletethose lips... THOSE LIPS... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteOh! Hai Robin!
Very, very nice! TY!!!
ReplyDeletejust got out of the shower ..... now I got to go take a cold one.
ReplyDeletedoesn't EVERYBODY like their menz furry? I sure do!
ReplyDeleteI actually licked my screen right where your nipple lies. In my mind it got erect.
ReplyDeleteDamn lucky is the guy waking up next to him!
ReplyDeleteGrrrr is right :)
ReplyDeletemarvelous !
ReplyDeleteLike everyone else said, kissable lips!!
ReplyDeleteMy question is where is the rest of the pic? I know there's got to be a more, how shall I say, "full bodied" pic showing that handsome face and the rest of your gorgeous upper body. ;)
ReplyDelete