Friday, October 30, 2009


This week has pretty much been a bust for me. Giving in to feeling strangely exhausted all week made for a pretty non-productive week. I've slept way too much and sat in front of the TV the rest of the time... waiting for the flu or something to break out... but nothing happened.

This weekend is the big Halloween party. I was dressing up, but don't feel like it now. That always happens to me... I'm not a big dresser-upper anyway. On Sunday, we're heading to Fallingwater for the day-trip. Both should be fun.

I'm in a rut right now. I have to be able to break through it. I'm hoping that after this weekend, I'll be able to do that. I drastically need to change my eating habits, be more active physically and secure a winter job to keep me busy. It's amazing how we build these walls to stop us from doing things. The logic is there... it's simple... 'I'm going to go to the gym right now'... and yet, you don't do it. Maybe the key is setting goals. Or maybe I need someone with a belt to smack me. People are motivated by different things. Wish I knew what my motivations are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment