Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blah (blah blah)

Today is one of those days that Pittsburgh is famous for... damp and cloudy and dreary. It's hard for me to tell whether I am depressed sometimes or actually sick. I spent five hours in bed yesterday... having that sort of feeling where you know something is wrong with your body, you're just not sure what it is yet though. I spent the better part of the day and night laying in bed. Overall a pretty non-productive day... the kind that I guilt myself out for. Next week, I'm going to be actively looking for a winter job to keep me busy. I'm not the kind of person to give in to laziness or sickness, but sometimes you just need to let your body do what it wants.

After putting all the furniture on the porch for the Salvation Army to come last Wednesday, only to have to put it all back in the same day, and drag it out again this morning, they wound up not even taking half of it. Who knew that the receivers of donations would be so picky. If they were in the shape that they wanted them to be in, I would have kept them or sold them myself and made some money on them. So much for 'beggars can't be choosers'... more like 'givers must be beggars'.




1 comment:

  1. funny all I remember about the Pittsburgh weather , wasblue skies and the autumn leaves!

    ReplyDelete