Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boo and AAARRRGGGHHH!

Last night was Monday Movie Madness and although it was only Matt and me that went, we saw Saw... or we went to see Saw... (either sounds stupid)... being that I'm not really a horror movie fan, I do like serial killer movies and more realistic gore (which kind of scares me to think that I enjoy watching people get mutilated). It had all the expected mechanisms and guts as usual, but this one had a nice little plot that wrapped up some of the loose ends from the other 36 prequels and sequels and had some unexpected twists. To put it on the bags of leaves scale wouldn't really be right, so, I'll just have to say that, in keeping with Halloween this week, it's a must see (Saw).

In a totally unrelated (although horrific travesty), I think I have, in past posts, established that the landscaping crew here is, although nice to look at, stupid. And don't even get me started on the red mulch... but I just had to go out and fix their crappy edging, replace a dead bush and.... aaarrrggghhh... 'spruce' up the mulch (if that's possible to do to red mulch). Imagine my disdain and confusion in the logic that, to make something horrible better, you have to add more of it... (although I guess that John and Kate +8 could fall into this category for many different reasons... (more kids got them the show... being bigger assholes got them train-wreck mentality following and endorsements, etc.)). Any way, somebody has to reimburse me for the three bags of mulch I had to buy... and pain and suffering wouldn't be bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment