Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Taking the Bridge... Yet.


As I have said before, this blog is very cathartic for me. Lately, it's been a double-edged sword though. On one hand, I want/appreciate people's concern when they read something I write but, on the other hand, I don't want to feel like I can't think/say/post something because I don't want people to worry about me. I'm a Gemini. I see things from (at least) both sides... add this to a streak of crazy and some medication and I am a pretty complex, moody, broody person to begin with. Most times, I talk about something, write it down or bitch about it and I feel much better... or I get a good night sleep and feel better the next day. And while I'm not so much worried about ticking someone off, I just don't want to cause unneccesary concern.

2 comments:

  1. aww just write and be dammed!
    as a fellow gemini....(I have a twin sister too!) I think there is nothing wrong in venting your spleen on occassion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venting your spleen.....hee hee hee. I agree. You should be able to write whatever you want without worrying about what others think. That being said, I know you - and know that's impossible for you. But remember, just because someone may worry about you (ahem), it doesn't mean we necessarily think you're taking the bridge....

    ReplyDelete