Thursday, March 19, 2009

Construction Guy...







You know how when you have a service man come to your house... to turn on the water or cable or something and you're like... I hope he's hot and that leads to many a fantasy... and you open the door and he's got three of things that other people only have two of... or buck teeth that could bite a hog through a picket fence? Well, I must have been extra specially nice lately, cause the guy that came to fix my front yard is absolutely gorgeous. After taking about 35 shots of him out various windows and points of view, the pictures still don't do him justice. I know it's not Christmas... and it's Matthew's birthday month so it can't be mine... but somehow I got a present. Guess today won't be too productive of a day! Oh... and don't tell my boyfriend, Kris.






1 comment:

  1. I hope you thought to sign up for the preium service

    ReplyDelete