Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This was the view from the deck at the new place... it was a beautiful sunset and, as the saying goes (pink sky at night, sailors delight), I will take that as a sign that it was a good move in my life. The move itself, however, was less than delightful. Being 3 floors high, the new place had it's challenges... and I love my friends to death for helping, but we are all from the isle of misfit toys. Each of us has our own physical challenges that we had to deal with and were all happy when it was over. When I went to take the truck back the next day, it was so cold out that I couldn't get it started. I had to call service to jump start it. Then the cable guy came and spent 4 hours trying to get the cable to work. It's always something.

My dad and I slept like babies last night. All is well in our move to the 'East Side'... getting our turn, at last.... etc. etc. (Jefferson's Theme Song)

No comments:

Post a Comment