
I've been trying to find out the mystery of my adoption (it puts any Jerry Springer episode to shame) for as long as I can remember. I have found out some things but with my biological mother and father being gone only a few years after I was born, it's been a rough road to get any information or answers. Although I have known about 5 or 6 of my biological half brothers and sisters (from many different fathers), I have never been able to track them down or spoken to them. After some research and 50 phone calls tonight, I was able to track down my biological half sister in California. She is coming here June 23rd to see her best friend that, freakishly, lives 500 feet from where I live right now. How weird is that? And when I drove from L.A. to Vegas once, I drove 500 feet past her house in California. Things happen so strangely in life. With having some answers now, my life-drama has been downgraded to a sweeps-week Maury Povich episode entitled 'who the baby-daddy is?' instead of a Jerry Springer episode entitled 'you don't know me biotch 'cause I don't know myself!'.
No comments:
Post a Comment